We're always on the look-out to partner with like-minded organisations wanting to add value or differentiate their offerings and vice versa. We'd love to hear from you if you'd like to discuss an idea or explore an opportunity for collaboration.
Here are some typical areas where we can work with you:
Site, Facilities and Asset Owners
- Enhance your ability to manage your's or your clients' sites
- Offer Added Value services to your clients
Service Providers e.g. maintenance contractors, construction / survey companies
- Use Altuity's software white-labelled under your brand to create new business opportunities
- Differentiate your existing services improving competitive positioning
Implementation Partners e.g. consultancy companies, photography agencies
- Deliver consultancy and training on our software
- Provide photographic services to support the collection of 360° photospheres for our clients
- Our software is flexible and translatable making it ready for international use
- Resell our software to create a new revenue stream for your business
- Provide in-country support, implementation and training services
Software Application Developers
- Integrate your application into Altuity's software to extend your offering
- Use our software as the portal to support your mobile facilities, asset or maintenance app
To discuss partnering opportunities please contact us.
Read about some of our partners below:
Key2iD specialise in the design and development of RFID based Asset Management solutions for construction and manufacturing. We use Altuity's technology combined with our specialist mobile app and RFID capability to provide a comprehensive solution - Site-Track® - for managing onsite construction assets including buried services and underground assets.
Online VR are a Bristol-based company specialising in producing extremely high resolution (16K) 360° interactive photosphere images, that allow online audiences to explore a space or area as if they are really there by clicking and dragging to look around a photosphere.
Shot in HDR, our 132MP ultra-high resolution images are 4x the resolution of "Off the shelf" 360° camera systems, meaning your space appears crisp and evenly lit within Altuity's software..
Altuity have collaborated on a large number of research and development projects with The University of Bristol’s Engineering Faculty. The focal point for recent collaboration has been the Design and Manufacturing Futures laboratory who have provided expert guidance and assistance on R&D activities, and horizon scanning of future technologies and industry trends. Projects have explored condition monitoring, engineering project management, virtual reality, augmented reality and Building Information Management.
Current collaborations are investigating emerging approaches for digital-physical twinning and the use of gamification and photospheres for training.